Consuming enough vitamins on a daily basis is necessary for optimal health, as they play a vital role in bodily functions.
- Vitamin A: required for synthesis of photoreceptor pigments of cones, and standard tooth and bone growth.
- Vitamin C: keeps testosterone levels high and enhances muscular performance.
- Vitamin D: helps maintain heart muscles and nerves.
- Vitamin E: helps maintain a healthy immune system.
- Vitamin K: plays a vital role in the creation of prothrombin and other proteins involved in blood clotting.
- Thiamin: helps prevent fatigue and irritability.
- Riboflavin: protects cells from oxidative damage.
- Niacin: helps maintain healthy skin and digestive tract tissue.
- Pantothenic Acid: important in energy production.
- Cynanocobalamin: plays an important role in the formation of red blood cells.
- Pyridoxine: helps in the building of body tissue.
- Biotin: plays a role in immune function.
- Folic Acid: helps build healthy cells.