Follow these tips to achieve great orgasms
Women often find it difficult to orgasm during sex sessions with their partners. And the reasons are one too many to point out. This is why it’s important to know about a few ways with which female orgasms can be enjoyed thoroughly while having sex.
– Increase the amount of foreplay: An increased level of oxytocin helps couples have more intense orgasms. It doesn’t really require any supplements for a big boost of hormones. Hugging, kissing, cuddling and bonding activities can also do the trick. Just make sure you carve out more foreplay sessions before sex to enhance your sexual performance.
– Delay gratification: Don’t just speed towards the finish line while having sex. Instead, build your way up to the brink of an orgasm, stop and build yourself back up to the point of climax. It ensures stronger orgasms.
– Exercise: Did you know that just anticipating a competition can trigger a 24% boost in testosterone for women? Any increase in that hormone drives up your libido. Exercising can stimulate blood flow to the genital area, increases desire ad also lifts up your mood. So, it’s quite a win-win situation!
– Turn up the body heat: Before you indulge in sex, take a hot water shower or if you’re short on time, place a warm washcloth over your vulva for a few minutes. The heat will help in boosting blood flow to your vagina. It leads to increased lubrication and sensitivity.
– Strike at the optimal moment: Your testosterone levels surge during the first two days of your cycle. Your libido soars and your breaks and clitoris becomes ultra-sensitive too. Intense orgasms will happen more easily than usual and even multiples are more likely during this time.
– Practice mindful masturbation: Touch yourself for pleasure for 15-30 minutes without putting any kind of focus on whether or not you have an orgasm. Explore every inch of your body with your hands, massage oil, vibrating toys, etc. As you get in touch with your body’s responses to touch, you will find that your ability to stay present during sex increases. This is because you’re less hung up on the performance as you abandon orgasm as a goal. You’re more likely to figure out that pleasure increases and enjoying an orgasm increases too.